Saturday, November 8, 2008

Then sings my soul Saturday


I am Joining Amy for:


The instructions are easy. Just write a post on your blog about a song. It can be a song that has spoken to your heart during a difficult time... a song that brings back a special memory... a song that makes you want to sing along to the top of your lungs... a song that makes you glad... a song that makes you want to dance... a song that has inspired you... a song that makes you feel like the words were written just for you... a song that makes your soul sing.



I love this song, simple Melody and powerful words.

Relient K - For The Moments I Feel Faint
From the album The Anatomy Of The Tongue In Cheek




7 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I wasn't familiar with this one. Thanks for sharing!

Mindy said...

Thanks for visiting Shore's End today. I enjoyed browsing your blog and really enjoyed this song. I'd never heard it before either. I love your header, by the way!

Unknown said...

There are several Relient K songs I love but hadn't heard this one-love it! Thanks!

Peggy said...

Blessings Jamey...I will never underestimate Jesus!!! Good words & good song! Enjoyed your Reliant K though I had never heard this either!
Thanks for your visit! Is this your first time with Then Sings My Soul Saturday? May God bless your weekend
with your family!

Lisa Cobler said...

I haven't heard this one before. Thanks for sharing.

LAURIE said...

Wow! thanks for joining us for TSMSS - I loved this song. -Laurie

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh fun. I have quite a few songs right now that are moving me in different ways. I wish I wasn't at work right now so I could give a listen to yours.