Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fragments


I am hooked on Facebook. There is this application that you can have your own farm, you have animals and grow crops. I even got my WH hooked as well!

**********************************************************
Although my candidate didn’t win, I am excited for the history that has been made and there will be no more political commercials! Now if we can just get the signs down!


**********************************************************
Kung –FU! Aas in Kung –Fu panda!! Yay Sunday I will be heading out to go pick this up. I LOVE this movie. Me and PO are two of a kind, except for the Kung-fu part, I hate Kung-fu!

**********************************************************

Thanks to all of you that are keeping my family in much needed prayer.
For More Friday Fragments, check out Mrs.4444!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

How are you going to get Kung FU Panda on Sunday??? I

Mandy said...

I am addicted to FB as well. :)

Have a great weekend!

Mrs4444 said...

Yes, I am praying for you. Also, I hate Kung-fu, too, so maybe I will take your movie recommendation :)