Saturday, January 24, 2009

Then sings my soul Saturday



The instructions are easy. Just write a post on your blog about a song. It can be a song that has spoken to your heart during a difficult time... a song that brings back a special memory... a song that makes you want to sing along to the top of your lungs... a song that makes you glad... a song that makes you want to dance... a song that has inspired you... a song that makes you feel like the words were written just for you... a song that makes your soul sing.
My song this week:


" This is Home" by Switchfoot



This is the song from The Chronicles of Narnia :Prince Caspian. I love this song because I LOVE this movie! It totally spoke to me. I love the message C.S. Lewis was trying to get across, that is so relevant today. What I took away from the film was, we have many battles to face in our lives but until we submit to God it is useless for us to do it on our own. If you haven't seen it check it out and the 1st one The Chronicals of Narnia Lion witch & the wardrobe.

Back to the song.... I just like it and I hope you do too!










Check out Amy for more songs!

1 comment: