Saturday, October 25, 2008

Singing Saturday!

I am Joining Amy for:


The instructions are easy. Just write a post on your blog about a song. It can be a song that has spoken to your heart during a difficult time... a song that brings back a special memory... a song that makes you want to sing along to the top of your lungs... a song that makes you glad... a song that makes you want to dance... a song that has inspired you... a song that makes you feel like the words were written just for you... a song that makes your soul sing.

Mine this week is..... Jesus Freak. It is an older song by DC Talk, who are no longer together. But the song is a favorite in our home!


8 comments:

Robin said...

Nothing Wrong with That! Classic DC Talk is alwasy great! Thanks for stopping over and hope you like the Mute Math! God Bless.

He And Me + 3 said...

Good Gravy that brings back memories. How long ago was that...early 90's. I remember it like yesterday. Thanks for the flashback & neat song!

Liza's Eyeview said...

wow ... I've not seen this before. Thanks for sharing.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Have I told you I LOVE Toby Mac. My whole family does. The music makes me laugh and cry. Have 3 CDs of his in my car CD changer. But I never did hear this song before so it was nice to hear him prior to being on his own.

Debra said...

What a great song! We used to love that one....it sure brought back some great memories!

Hope you had a great Saturday! Blessings to you.

Named Alicia said...

Great song! We need to be Jesus Freaks, showing Jesus to others around us. Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Channel said...

That is a great idea! I've got to do a post like this once I catch up with everything I'm behind on, which is A LOT!

Rebecca said...

A classic, for sure!