My new bloggy friend Vicki, has tagged me on this little challenge to list six unspectacular quirks of mine. So here they go…..
1. My food cannot touch on my plate. I hate it especially if it has a sauce on it and it runs into something else. I actually get a napkin and wipe it away from my other food or I get a new plate just for the saucy item. Buffets are hard for me because I need lots of plates!
2. I hate showering in someone else’s shower. It has to be my shower or forget it. Now of course I have done it but I have to talk myself into it. I am uncomfortable going on trips with friends because I don’t want them to think I don’t shower, but it is a phobia I have.
3. Another phobia I have is calling people I don’t know. I usually have my WH call to make dr. appointments etc, but I have been known to ask my mom or a close friend to do it for me. Really bad for my TS business.
4. I clean my ears a lot with Q-tips (gasp). I know, you are not supposed to do it, but I literally can’t stop, I do t at least 2-3 times daily. Weird.
5. This isn’t a bad quirk, but I am 99.9% always on time. I actually can’t stand it sometimes. If we go to a party usually everyone is late, not me I am on time or early. I hate when I am the first person, but I usually am. Now there are times I am late but usually it is because of something out of my control, and then I feel horrible about being late!
6. I have a hard time saying no. I have always been this way. I don’t like to let people down. I go out of my way for others. This is not always bad either, but I have had people take advantage of my inability to say no. If I do say no it is really because I can’t do it.
I now have to tag six people. I will be tagging Debbie, new friends Maricris, & Breanne. I can’t tag 6 people (cause I don’t know that many that haven’t done this already) so if you would like to do this challenge leave a comment so I can link you up somehow.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.