Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Fact Friday!

Well I am sure many of you get these e-mails, and I have filled them out many times. But today I am posting it because you may be wondering these questions about me…. Ok Just thought it would be fun to post. I did edit some of the question cause they were dumb!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My uncle James, who died right before I was born.

2 WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About 2 weeks ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING no

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? oh boy do I, yes 3

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Totally

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? Oh yeah

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No flippin way

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted flakes

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE strong? Emotionally yes, physically no

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut butter n chocolate @ 31 flavors

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their attitude

15. RED OR PINK? red

16. WHAT IS your FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My humor

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? My Grandma

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red

19. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Nascar baby! Go #26

22. HAIR COLOR? DRK brown

23. EYE COLOR? DRK brown

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No just glasses

25. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Kung Fu Panda

28. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER

29. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

30. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse

31. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW? Bible

32. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Tastefully Simple

33. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. Last NIGHT? Bizarre foods (yuk)

34. FAVORITE SOUND? My Kids Laughing

35. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida or Hawaii

37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making Cards

38. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fremont, CA

Feel free to do the same on your blog. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

MaricrisG said...

That's cute. It's like a slumbook or autograph book, whatever, but it's sure is cute.Anway, just dropping by to say have a good weekend. I will also include you in my blogroll, I hope that's OK.
Later...

Vicki G. said...

Happy Birthday to you! My best friend will be 35 on the 19th too. Yay for 35!

The Mom Jen said...

35 rocks! Even 35.5! ;) I never knew you were so into Nascar! Oh and we must go to dessert for mousse together YUMMMMMM!

Breanne said...

Came over fro Momdot. Cute blog. I love the post.

Merrie said...

I didn't know we had the same favorite ice cream in the world. You have excellent taste.