Monday, August 25, 2008

And the bloggy award goes too….

Me? WOW I am so thrilled to be accepting 2 count them, 2 awards today! Thanks so much to Maricris! I am feeling the Love!









Now it is my turn.....

I am going to award them to:

Meredith

Rochelle

Jen (I know you have them already but you deserve them again)

Vicki

Here are a few rules for the winners:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate other blogs (as many or few as you want).
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Congratulations!

3 comments:

Merrie said...

Awwww -- thanks Jamey!! Right back at you, too! I do love your blog and am enjoying reading you every day. Thanks for the love, sister!

The Mom Jen said...

Jamey, you are too sweet! Your blog rocks and I love that I see you everyday at school as well. You really learn different things about people from their blog!

Love ya!

Vicki G. said...

Thank you Jamey. This is my first award! I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents and my family for always believing in me, and all of my adoring fans....thank you! :)