Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hello my friends….




Hey it has been too long I know, I am a bad blogger, But I did get my taxes done & mailed on April 15th! One of the best things that happened while I was not here blogging, was my daughter SS turned 10!! WOW, I became a SAHM when she was born, so I can’t believe I have been able to do it this long! When I first quit my job we prayed I could stay home for 2 years at least, now we are on year 10!! Time flies, and God blessed us so much by making it possible for me to not have to work. Here are a couple of pictures from my daughter’s 10th birthday party. We had it at a local bowling alley, she had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I was glad to see April 15th pass by too. Taxes! UGH!!

Looks like the 10th birthday was a success!

Welcome back!

Former Fat Chick said...

Welcome back, love the cake!

Ali said...

Welcome back!

It was awesome to see Mark Martin win over the weekend! I always hate it when athletes say they're gonna retire then come back but in this case, I'm glad Mark decided to come back!