Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fragments


Wow were have I been? Sorry I haven't posted in so long! You would think my house was sparkling because I haven't been blogging! nope, it is the worst it has been in a long time!

The kids need to go to school so I can get some cleaning done!


*****************************************


My Christmas was lovely, we just stayed home and opened presents. My brother from LA came that night at 11pm. We left for our other brother's house on Friday morning. Then on Saturday my mom & a 3rd brother came over and we haven't been all together in 9 years! So it was nice to be all together, as soon as I get a picture I will post it.


******************************************


We saw 2 movies over the holidays, The tale of Despereaux & Marley & Me.

both wonderful movies! If you see Marley & me bring allot of tissue!


********************************************


New Years eve was so much fun. We went to a friends house and she had wonderful food and a few wonderful friends and we stayed up until midnight, then Poof, we all left! Cause we are way too old to stay up that late any more! It took me all day to recover!


**********************************************


I hope the New year will bring new blessings to all of you this year!
For More Friday Fragments, check out Mrs.4444! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Erica said...

My house is in the same state, waiting for the kids to go back to school! Glad you had a good Christmas!Happy New Year!

Abby said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad your holidays were nice!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Happy New Year to you!

Mrs4444 said...

My house is a wreck, too, but that's nothing new.... Sounds like you made good use of the holiday break. Kendall and I took my mom to M&M. I second the recommendation :)

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm so glad that someone warned me about the tissue for Marley and Me. I dont' care for sad stories to depress me all day. I still want to harm my husband for having me watch Pay It Forward and not warning me.

Mandy said...

Happy New Year to you! My house stays picked up, but that only masks the dirt that lays underneath. tee hee. :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday and I wish you and your family a great 2009.
I sure wish I hadn't discovered Pathwords because now my house is suffering too.