Monday, December 1, 2008

Book Review


Well I read twilight & saw the movie this weekend, (okay my weekend started on Wednesday!) It only took me 2 days to read twilight, which is good for me, I am not a huge reader. I don't usually do it for fun. This was a pleasant surprise. I really got into it. The movie was good, but I just love the details of the book, you just get so much more out of it. If you plan on seeing the movie, read the book first. If you love the book you will enjoy the movie.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did, it was relaxing and nice just to be with my family. We ate the last of our left overs last night. Now countdown to Christmas!
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I'm getting so many mixed reviews, i can't decide if I should read it or not!

See you tonight, i'm excited!

Leslie said...

My sister and I gave the book to my mom to read. Then the three of us are going to go check out the movie (hopefully this weekend!) Glad to see you enjoyed it. The Mom is right, so many mixed reviews!

Ali said...

It only took me two days too! I read it over the weekend and I loved it! I have one question though, is the author trying to get across to the readers that Edward is beautiful? I just can't tell:)

Erica said...

Okay I'm going to have read it! I bet it's got a bazillion holds at the library! Oh by the way I love that Jeremy Camp song too!

kel said...

I love the book, hated the movie.. go figure..

oh and I just gave you an award over on my blog..

Breanne said...

LOVE the book - going to see movie tomorrow.

Live.Love.Eat said...

SO glad you loved the book. I love the whole series and was one of the last to join the bandwagon a few months ago. I liked the movie enough.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Thanks for the information about the book. I've been seeing loads of commercials for the movie but I always prefer books.
I'm glad you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving. Now, on to Christmas!