Thanks to Brooks @ Babbling Brooks &
Rochelle @ Wines & Whines
I have my big fat wallet (that is actually the name of it), Lotion, keys, 4 pens, cell phone, gum, a stack of bank receipts, shopping lists, a penny, and a necklace from WO that I am holding on to.
What's the most important thing in your handbag? Cell Phone
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag? In the pocket are my tampons but I didn't want to photograph them!
What's the smallest thing in your handbag? the penny
Is there anything illegal in your handbag? no, I am boring!
Now, I tag the following:
Breanne @ Expectantly Waiting
Vicki @ Considering the Lilies
Lisa @ Blessed with Grace
Here is the fine print:
Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.) Don't look at me, I just cut and paste.
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer the above questions in your blog.